Heights House is a quiet, intimate, adult only hotel in a neighborhood setting. To nurture that environment, we request that you respect these strict rules:
- No children under the age of 18, including babies, are allowed on property.
- Professional & commercial photography, production shoots, use of the rooms for getting ready for a wedding and filming are not allowed on the property without prior written consent and an additional fee. Permits may also be required. No closed door filming allowed. In other words, you may not simply reserve a room for a photo shoot of filming. If you would like to book a suite for photography, getting ready for your wedding day onsite or something similar, it is REQUIRED you email our team prior to booking as additional pricing and a contract are required: firstname.lastname@example.org. A liaison designated by Heights House will be assigned to monitor all photoshoots or filming. If Heights House is not made aware of this prior, guests may be charged additional fees at the hotel’s discretion. Additionally, if you are caught filming on the premises without prior approval, all martial will be forfeited and guests may be asked to leave the property.
- At this time, although we love animals, the guest suites are not pet-friendly. This does not include service dogs. A non-refundable fee of $100 per stay will be charged to your reservation for service dogs.
- There is no elevator and no bellhop.
- All alcohol consumed on property in our common areas MUST be purchased through Heights House. Guests may bring in their own alcohol but it must be kept/consumed in their rooms ONLY. This is strictly enforced as both parties could be penalized by the authorities.
- Quiet hours (indoors and outdoors) begin at 10pm. Please respect your fellow guests and our neighbors.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 guests per room except for our double queen which can accommodate up to 3.
- Heights House is strictly a smoke-free, vape-free, drug-free property, indoors and outdoors. A $500 fee will be charged for each violation.
- Guests must be 21 or older to book and a valid ID and credit card are required for booking.
- Check-in starts at 4pm. Check-out is by 11 am. If you need early or late check-outs please email us (email@example.com) and we can add hours for an additional fee. ($29/hr fee.)
- Lost room keys are subject to a minimum $250 fee. For security and safety of future guests, we must replace room and main door locks if a key is lost.
- Due to the historical setting of Heights House, please contact us directly to inquire about our ADA-friendly accommodations and services.
- Onsite Parking
- European Continental Breakfast
- Wine & Cheese from 5pm - 6pm daily
- 24/7 Espresso/coffee (Counter Culture)
- Luggage Assistance
- Welcome Champagne
- Onsite massages available by request
- Bookings of 4 or more rooms are subject to our Group Booking Terms & Conditions and must be pre-approved by management. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-594-1881 to inquire about availability of group bookings.
- No bachelor/bachelorette parties are allowed.
The following policies apply for individual bookings made directly with us through Website, Phone or Email. We are a small hotel with only 9 rooms. Please keep that in mind when booking and read through our policies closely. Although we would like to, we can not make any exceptions to the policies below. Including cancellations due to COVID. If you are worried that you may have to make a last minute cancellation, please consider a larger hotel that has more rooms. For those hotels, a last minute cancellation will not affect their business as much as it would for our small 9 room establishment.
We highly recommend third party travel insurance to cover your hotel stay in case of emergencies or other unexpected interruptions. Thank you for understanding!
- If the booking is cancelled or rescheduled fewer than 7 days before 4pm check-in day then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
- If the booking is cancelled or rescheduled fewer than 2 days before 4pm check-in day then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made. In the event of a no-show, rescheduled dates or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
- RESCHEDULED RESERVATIONS. We will happily reschedule your stay at no fee if changes are made prior to 7 days to your check-in day. Within 7 days, the same policies apply as above.
- Please note: Different cancellation policies may apply when reservation was made via a 3rd party booking service (e.g. Booking.com, Airbnb, Expedia). Those bookings must be cancelled through the applicable provider, and cannot be cancelled through us.
- For group bookings (of more than 4 rooms) different policies may apply. Please check with us directly.
Guests are responsible for all damage to the room, other than the ‘normal wear and tear’, which occurs during the term of their occupancy.
Guests authorize management to charge the cost to repair such damage to the guest credit card - including but not limited to extra cleaning, fixing or replacing, upholstery, furniture, rugs, floors, walls, fixtures, and destroyed or excessively soiled towels, linens and other soft goods.
Note: Rates and policies are subject to change. By booking a reservation you agree to all policies stated here.
Get a more in-depth look at the space and everything it has to offer by clicking the link to the right.this way ▸